Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pity Little goat.

One day, a group of goats went to to eat grass at the usual field as they used to go. Among the goats, there was a little goat named Bing Bing. So, off they went together to their eating field...

At the same time, there was a hungry tiger searching for food.. behind the bushes very near the same field where the goats were..

The tiger was very famous among the goats as many of them had unfortunately kick their bucket inside the tiger's mouth. The tiger was called Mau Mau.

Bing Bing was eating grass with his mother. Suddenly, one of his friends said to him sarcastically;
"Bing Bing the Bing Bing...always want to be by his mother's side.. :p "
"Mom, can I go and eat the grass at the hill side alone?" said Bing Bing angrily to his mother.
"No, you better don't.. it would be very dangerous for you my dear son.."
"Mother, why is it that you always want me to be by your side? I am already grown up, and I can take care of myself! I want to prove to them, that I am stronger and braver than them...who always wanna eat in groups... I can take care of myself!!!" said Bing Bing without considering his mother's advice.

So, off Bing Bing went to the hillside... ALONE..!
Then, you know what happen next??

Mr Mau Mau came to the 'rescue'!! Huhu.. This is what happen to Bing Bing the arrogant little goat!

Moral of the story:)

Surah As Saff 61:4
"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure."
Allah loves those who served HIM in a group..
Because if we work together, we will be stronger!






1 comment:

  1. yaa..pity little bing bing :p
    btw,nice tale but valuable moral value.

    ReplyDelete